For those of us who have defined seasons, each season has its own song and rhyme to gather outdoors and celebrate – be it a big family reunion picnic, grand sporting event, beautiful spring wedding, or a magical winter festival. Fall is certainly no different, and has in fact – an outdoor balm and charm all its own. As the tantalizing aroma of warm cinnamon sugar doughnuts and hot cider infuse the air, let’s look at some simple but wonderful ways we can make the most of this gorgeous season of orange and gold (and everything in between) and all of its outdoor glory.
- It’s harvest season – do we really need a reason to gather outdoors with family and friends and breathe in that fresh fall air? There is plenty to celebrate and enjoy in the bounty of Mother Nature’s fall vegetables, fruits, nuts, and berries – Roasted butternut squash or glazed sprouts anyone?
- Autumn blends – Foliage is not the only thing that can blend in hues of color and tones, fall brings with her an array of beverages in every hue, note and texture in seasonal drinks and cocktails to choose from. Be it your apple cider mulls, kiddy ciders or marshmallow hot chocolates.
- Easy does it! – Clean out the fire pit or build a simple stone firepit, pull in the easy chairs, crackle the fire and as the sun begins to set, your evening will be filled with good food and good friends, who wants another smore?
- Let the games begin – Fall football isn’t the only game of the season. Liven it up with corn hole, ring toss, croquet, musical chairs, pictionary, badminton, and a dozen other favorite, fun games for you and your guests to enjoy!
- Undercover -Kick it up a notch with a great outdoor tent suitable for your fall gathering. From the stunning Aurora Sailcloth Tents, to the beautiful Clearspan Tents to our versatile Pole Tents, Wahl Tents Event Structures have you safe and snug. Choose from a wide selection of tents, chairs, tables, flooring and even lighting.
Get into the spirit and beauty of this very special season and plan your outdoor event or party with us. We’d love to talk to you and help you get started. Phone: 586-493-0563